On Monday (11/16/20), I made a list of assets/information that I need to create for each AR Experience which made me realize that I have a lot to do, but I think that I will be able to get it done. HERE is a link to that document! I also built out all the symbols in Maya so that's one less thing I have to do this week. 
Throughout the rest of the week, I finished creating all the assets which took foreverrrrr. I feel like I worked on the project for over 12 hours this week which is great. I think by next week, I should be completely done with a first/second draft which is so exciting. I also realized how much I took on because I have to create 15 separate AR experiences. 
I also got my books in the mail which is really exciting!! So, I finished up the three BLM experiences and tested them all out. I then realized that I had to change a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of things. So I basically re did everything and got it all working. So right now, the BLM AR experiences are mostly done. Here are some videos of how they work - as you can see I need to tweak it a little bit.

You may also like

Back to Top