This week I mainly worked on the AR book! It took a veryyy long time to put together even thought I had all the information and the assets ready. I realized that I didn't design the posters to be printed as a book, so I had to go in and re-edit all the posters. I also had to cut down on a lot of the information I was going to put in the book itself. I still have to add in citations, but will be working on that in the upcoming week. Here is the link to the PDF:
I also worked more on the AR side of things including creating a very short demo, creating the key people template, and making a 3D map of the US. Some of which you can see in my midterm presentation.

You may also like

Back to Top